Music I Like: Miley Cyrus

 
I'm not sure if you guys like her but my nieces worship the ground she walks on. Me on the other hand just cant wait if she would turn out worse than Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. Yeah Disney Princesses are so bad ass they are now on the same category as gangsta rappers and druggie rockstars.

So here are some of her remixed songs. I'm not too sure about the Hoedown but I guess you cant really do much remixing on a square dancing song and The Climb's remix is the most decent I can find.

So I guess this one would be good for a kiddie rave party. Disney's anyone? LoL


Hoedown Throwdown (Joe Bermudez & Chico Remix)
The Climb (Joe Bermudez & Chico Remix)
7 Things (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
7 Things (Eric Kupper Remix)
7 Things (Daishi Dance Remix)
fly on the wall (Digital Dog Edit)
fly on the wall (Jason Nevins Extended Mix) 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment