Food I Like: Galileo Enoteca


I have always been a vodka person and I also have an insufferably Filipino taste bud so I found myself pleasantly surprised that I can actually enjoy wine and a cold cuts and cheese platter which are served before the main course. Now, if you are a true red blooded Filipino you would know that meat is never as in never served cold but then I found myself munching on all of them and almost finishing up the bread basket all by myself. Aside from the great tasting food Galileo also offers a very charming, warm and relaxed ambiance a perfect match to the light tipsiness you get from drinking too much wine which can be a perfect set up if you want to take someone on a date. After two glasses of wine you'll suddenly find yourself all cozy and cuddle wanting. The prices are very reasonable although the location is a bit of a challenge but not at all impossible to find and totally worth the effort.






Visit Galileo Enoteca's Official Website

Ground Floor, Reyes Gym
Calbayog corner Malinao Streets
Mandaluyong City Philippines
Tel. No.: 532-0482

For reservations, please look for Ms. Vanessa

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment