Music I Like: Chelley's I took the Night Remixed

 
Discovered this  track through Vogue Evolution's first performance on ABDC. Don't you just think its so OVAH? I managed to transcribe the lyrics by listening to the original over and over again.
oh boy
who does she think she is
yeah who is she
i dont know what shes doing
i think its dancing
ugh what is that
a gucci bag?
oh boy i really dont like this
whatever

hate hate hate hate hate
i dont care what the bitches say
i dont even look their way
look their way, look their way (2x)

every time i walk in the club
they hatin on me coz they know i look good
my hair done right and my dress real tight
all eyes on me i took the night

1243 none of these bitches look better than me
Here's the promotional vid as well







Visit Chelley's Myspace Page

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment