Fashion/ Web I Like: Looklet


"the Blair"

For those who think they know about fashion and for those who dreams of becoming a stylist here's your chance to live it. With tons of virtual clothes, accessories and models (including photo shoot locations) at your disposal you can put together any look you can think of, hence the name looklet. I've just discovered this through a contest from chuvaness.com yesterday and the first photo you see is my entry. It's my version of Blair Waldorf from the popular american tv series Gossip Girl. I enjoyed it so much I made interpretations of every one of the main characters. Here are some of them;



"the Chuck"



        "the Serena"



      "the Archibald"



     "the Nelly Yuki Project"

Yes, I even made interpretations of the male characters. If you're into fashion you'll find yourself getting addicted to this in no time.



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment